Approaching Earth asteroids photometric and astrometer methods of research, fiber range.
The head of the project : Raguli Inasaridze; Phone 577-23-77-09, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Thread executing cast: R. Inasaridze, G. Inasaridze, V. Aivazyan and V .Zhuzhunadze
Project synopsis: Given the project refers to the approaching Earth asteroids(AEA) – solar system in the small donotatmosphere bodies to study the fiber range astrometer and photometric observations by way of, Whose gravity is approaching the Earth’s orbit and expected their invasion into the atmosphere. The last time the world internalizedapproaching Earth asteroids the earth after the fall of the danger that represents our planet, past or future disasters source. Science facing the most difficult task about how avoid the Earth on it asteroids chance of falling, in order to save life on earth and thus keep the world’s Civilization.
The above trading task solution is only possible for the whole of humanity is a joint effort. Such a defense is the basis of modern technologies in joint use. in 2010 the problems of research of the abastumani AstrophysicalObservatory is also joined. Set up a group of scientists, who wears asteroids astrometerand photometerobservations.
The band in Observatory existing AZT – 11 and AC – 32 on telescope , regular observations began in June 2010. Currently, the observations being AC – 32-at, 40 – cm Double on astrograph and ORI – 22in reflector (Unfortunately AZT – 11 Out of order ). The obtained observational material being processed V. Karazin of Kharkov National University of the existing Chugoevo Observatory, together with the employees. Observations are conducted in the International Scientific fiber network (ISON)-with the European Space Agency (GAIA) with tight cooperation .
Given the purpose of the thread approaching Earth asteroids Equatorial coordinates and physical characteristics determination combination tool (CCD) using. In our project the main objective of the asteroids systematic observations to conduct Particularly in a bodies, for whom Earth heprobability of is very large.
Existing equipment and installations, which are carried out by the project:
- 70-cm meniskur telescope (D=900მმ, F=2000მმ, W=f/2).
- 40-cm Wide double astrograph (D=400მმ, F=3000მმ, W=f/7).
- ORI – 22 reflector (D=200მმ, F=516მმ, W=f/0.4).
- A. combination receiver (CCD) Camera, the American-FIL firm, IMG 6303-E model (3000x 2000) pixels 1 pixels-9 Mick.,
- combination receiver (CCD) Camera, the American-FIL firm, PL9000 brands (3000x 2000) pixels 1 pixels-12 Mick.,
- combination receiver (CCD) Camera, the American-FIL firm, 4103 – E model (4048x 4048) pixels 1 pixels-24 Mick.
- Agmashenebeli scientific grants and agreements to participate in the last 10 years has been:
- Theme: ”asteroids astrometer and photometric observations, which clash of the expected Earth”, Scientific-Technical agreement – grant, abastumani Astrophysical Observatory and Kharkov Karazin of State University existing Chugoevs Observatory (2011-2020 years).
- . Theme: ” Mathematics and the professional skills” (2009-2014 years), teachers ‘ professional education program. The Ministry of Education grant
- Theme: ”astreoidsquasar, new and supernova stars and the space debris observation, Scientific-Technical agreement – grant, abastumani Astrophysical Observatory and PulkovoObservatory (2006-2009)
- Theme: ” the Earth’s artificial satellites waste astrometer observation”, (2005-2007 years) INTAS-Grant’s
- Theme: ”neinor networks and astrometer characteristics through the open adjournment tsevrtsbisemissions” (2003-2005 years), Georgian Academy of Sciences grant.
- Theme: ”photographic observations The Andromeda nebula, the News discovery order” , (1997-2003 years). Georgian Academy of Sciences grant.
Studying physical characteristics of selected objects in the solar system and their monitoring
Head of the project: Revaz Chigladze – Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Executors: R. Chigladze, G. Malasidze, R. Ivanidze , Sh. Gigolashvili
e-mail – email@example.com
The above mentioned project considers: composing of the lunar four parameter (P, ρ, C1, C2) atlas and a corresponding catalog for the first time (where P – is a variable of polarization degree , ρ – is albedo, C1 and C2 are colour indicators in two different spheres of monitoring of Jupiter’s Galilean Satellites physical characteristics (especially a satellite “Io” we repeatedly observed changes in a short time interval that should be accounted as volcanic activities monitoring of physical characteristics of the planet Mars (the atmosphere, surface envisaging seasons); the existence of the second inversion points on polarization curves that is recorded for the planet Mars and Jupiter’s Galilean satellites by us for the first time in the process of non-filtered observation. It is desirable to check the different wave length.
The presented project is a major fundamental research, the implementation of which will promote the further development of the sector. The aim of such researches are to get a complete knowledge on fundamental aspects of phenomena and real facts, though the results gained at different stages will have significant practical use.
The equipment and installations: Telescopes: Refractor, meniscal telescope and a 125-cm reflector (АЗТ – 11); the latest generation of the firm photo-mtrpolarimeter and SBIG Firm ST6 modern charged connected light receiver.
GNSF, Optical study of extragalactic TeV sources, Project Director. 2014-2017
GNSF, Optical study of extragalactic , Fundamental Personnel. 2013-2016
http://fermi.gsfc.nasa.gov/ (at Stanford, http://www-glast.stanford.edu/)