Ilia State University announces call for applications within the “Lehmann-Haupt International Doctoral Programme”.
The transdisciplinary “Lehmann-Haupt International Doctoral Programme” is a joint project between Ilia State University Tbilisi (ISU) and Georg-August-University of Göttingen (UGOE) which gives 12 Ph.D. students from various scientific fields the opportunity to pursue their doctoral projects within a structured Cotutelle-based framework and obtain a Ph.D. degree by each of the two universities (double degree).
Funding granted by the German VolkswagenStiftung and the Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia allows the allocation of full scholarships to each of the 12 participants.
The application deadline is March 9, 2018, 12:00 p.m. Georgian time (GET).
Applications must be submitted by E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the application deadline. Please indicate “International Doctoral Programme” in the subject line.
Detailed information on research fields, criteria and procedures can be found in attached documents below:
- General Linguistics / Application Form
- Language and Language Change / Application Form
- East-European History / Application Form
- Religious and Cultural Studies / Application Form
- Political Science / Application Form
- Forest Ecology / Application Form
- Cosmology / Application Form
- Geophysics and Astrophysics / Application Form
- Chemical Biology / Application Form
- Development Economics / Application Form
- Constitutionalism / Application Form
Contact information: email@example.com